Thursday, February 26, 2009

SPARTY TIME!

If you live in Arizona in the East Valley this is a deal you just can't pass up!  My brother has opened his first FreSpa in Mesa and is offering a girls night out deal that's to good to be true! Get your girlfriends together and SPARTY!  


Here is your official invitation!  

 

you are invited to an... 

eat drink and be pretty party. 

you and your friends will be treated to: 

• express pedicure 

• neck and shoulder massage 

paraffin hand treatment 

• hand facial 

• make up refreshers 

• beverages and light fair 

• latest beauty secrets 

• sparty games and prizes! 

ONLY $20 per person all inclusive. tipping is forbidden. 


Call 480-268-2929 

and schedule your SPARTY today!


3 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

Im having two spartys this weekend! one is on Friday night, one is on Saturday night. I can't even describe to you how fabulous the response has been. I first was just trying to get between 6 and 12 people for a get together and now I have over thirty people each night. Our biggest problem is too many people wanting to come, and we just planned the thing on Tuesday. Its fun to see the positive response because it shows how good Christopher's concept is. I'll let you know how it goes !

The Adairs said...

Stephanie....Kenzlee is really excited to have one of these parties....sounds like a great idea!

Cheryl said...

Hi Steph and gang! I finally had a second to catch up on your blog. It is so great. Thanks for helping us out with the spa! Wish you were here to enjoy it :)
Our hearts and prayers go out to your sweet friend that lost her baby. Our friend is going through the same thing with her little guy right now.
Thanks for inviting Milan up to your place. It took him about a half a second to decide whether he wanted to go our not!