This year since Valentine's day fell on a Saturday,
we made it extra special!
My good friend Michele gave me a great idea to leave a trail of candy from each of the kids bedrooms to the kitchen table where they would find their Valentine gifts.
So that's what I did!
Reagan woke up first and came to our room. I asked her if she saw the candy on the ground. She said that she did and then insisted that it was Carsten who did it! I asked her why she thought it was Carsten. She said that he got candy from his school valentine party. Then she decided that she would go check Carsten's valentine box to see if all his candy was gone. When she came back into the room she said, "Nope, it wasn't Carsten, I think it was Bradon!" We asked her why she thought it was Bradon. She told us that Carsten's valentine candy was still in his box and she knew that Bradon got candy from his class party too. We then told her that we were the one's who left the trail of candy. She just looked at us like we were lying! Yes! Believe it or not, mom and dad do some pretty fun crazy things from time to time!
We got each of the kids a little box of chocolates and a valentine frog that sings. Except for Reagan. Her daddy bought her a bouquet of purple tulips too! She was so excited! She moves the tulips from her room, to the family room, to the kitchen, and then back to her room again! She loves that they are hers and she can do what she wants with them!
Happy Valentines Day kids,
We love you!
3 comments:
What a sweet Valentine's Day! I do the trail of candy from the bedroom to their hidden Easter baskets each year.
Thanks so much for posting. Its all most like visiting you. we always miss you all so much.
What a fun Valentines. Lucky kids, I am so glad you found us. I actually have to admit to lurking every now and then:)
Post a Comment