On February 2nd the kids didn't have school and so we went to Salt Lake. We met David at the Gateway and went to the Children's Discovery Museum. After playing in the fountain first of course!
There's just nothing more fun than trying to dodge water from hitting you while it's freezing cold outside!
Talan was the only real smart one. He chilled out in his stroller just watching the fun!
When we got to the Children's Museum Talan was in hog heaven! He had so much fun touching anything and everything he could get his hands on.
Look at those musical little Adairs!
I think the kids are totally enjoying Talan in his new 'discovery' stage. Everyone gets such a kick out of him!
And now on to the NEWS with Carsten and Reagan
in their morning show.
Aren't they cute when they aren't fighting?
Reagan interviewing her first guest Glenn... I mean Ethan! Someone in our ward thinks that Ethan looks like a little Glenn Beck. I call him Glenn all the time now. Ethan loves it!
And for the grand finally!
Our special baby guest performing super new and cute human tricks, Talan Adair!
We had a real good time playing and
being together as a family!
1 comment:
I don't like being called Glen. You LIAR!
Post a Comment