Carsten's 1st grade class preformed a play yesterday at school.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Carsten was the Huntsman!
Isn't he cute in his costume!
He had a speaking part and everything!
He said, "You must come with me Snow White,
the wicked Queen wants me to take you into the forest."
Snow White then followed him into the forest and said,
"I don't like it in the forest, please take me home!"
Then Carsten said,
"I can't! The wicked Queen will kill you, run and never return!"
Then they ran off stage together.
It was very cute!
I was so proud of Carsten and thought that he did a really good job! He spoke loud and clear and he remembered all of his lines!
Good Job Carsten!
1 comment:
Way to Go Carsten!!! Good to know who we can call on to do the acting in the family!
Love,
Aunt Dixie
Post a Comment