It was the BIG 39 for David yesterday!
David doesn't get as excited about birthdays as I do. I have to refrain from making a big to do about it because he seriously hates big to do's!
After our temple trip we dropped the kids off at home and David and I went to The Pizza Factory for lunch. It was a nice little get away.
The kids really wanted to get David the same hamburger cake from Kohlers that we got him 2 years ago but when David and I went to pick the cake up David just couldn't bring himself to buy a cake with that much frosting on it! So we went with a cute little small cake.
It was perfect!
After cake and ice cream we took the kids to Humphries Archery for their customer appreciation night. Ethan chose to stay home with Talan which worked out great because Talan was extremely tired and went down for the night.
We all shot in the techno hunt.
It was a lot of fun!
Bradon and Carsten tied and David beat me by 2. I actually let David win because it was his birthday and all... It was like a little present! Wink ;) Wink ;)
Reagan decided to just watch and cheer us on!
Here's to the last year of your 30's David!
I hope that you have a fabulous year and that all your birthday wishes come true!
Happy birthday babe!
We all love you!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday David!! Hang on to that 39 with all you might!
David! When did you get so old?! Just yesterday we were counting gumballs until "Step" came home from her mission!
Post a Comment