Yesterday we went as a family to the Hunting Expo @ the Salt Palace. Last year David took the boys and I stayed home with Reagan and Talan. I'm thinking that next year I'll let David take the boys again! Reagan told me time and time again that she was tired and wanted to go home. Talan protested the Expo from the time we got there until we left. It was very much a guy thing! David was in testosterone heaven along with the other 5000 men there! Me, I wasn't in heaven to say the least. Not that it was terrible or anything, I would have just rather been doing ... well, anything else! Okay it wasn't really that bad but I think Reagan and Talan would have enjoyed being at home more!
Toyota had a photo booth and the kids could pick their own backdrop. They stood in front of a green screen and posed with their props. Reagan opted out of the photo shoot all together!

My rock star Carsten jamming out with Brooks and Dunn.

Fisherman Ethan catching some big ones on his fishing boat.

And Bradon hanging out in the pits with the Toyota team.
2 comments:
Way cute family! David, it was fun to see your comment! It's great to get caught up a little. I'm in Snowflake--and I run into Kenny all the time. In fact, his son and my daughter are in the same 2nd grade class, and she came home at the beginning of the year and told me about a "cute boy" in her class. It was Ken's boy. The world is small! Anyway, your family looks great!
You are such a good mom & wife to give up your Saturday!
Post a Comment