I'm so excited about my new table and chairs!
I have been wanting a new kitchen table for so many years now that I can't even keep track of how many years it's been.
So I went to Osmond Design and found the cutest table ever. The cutest table that just so happens to be the same exact table and chairs that my neighbor Michele has. I hope that she is flattered that I think she has great taste in furniture and not irritated that I'm COPYING her!
Two weeks ago the table and chairs came but the table was BROKEN!
SO IRRITATING!
They left me with the new chairs and my OLD table!
Finally today the new table arrived!
ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?
A wise friend once told me that having an out of date kitchen table for a stay at home mother is like having to wear an out of date old pair of jeans from the 80's every single day! (Or something like that!) There is just something about wearing a nice new pair of jeans that makes a girl happy! And I agree, this new table feels great! It just... fits!
The legs are my favorite feature!
Cute little Talan was pretty excited about the new table too!
AND NOW FOR A CENTERPIECE...
6 comments:
LOVE THE TABLE! It is way prettier than the Costco version. I am so jealous because I still have my table of 4. Someday! Happy for you, though. It was fun to visit with you the other day. You really are such a cute mom. Your kids are very blessed.
Wish I was there to do the centerpiece with you! I love it!
I love it! Its gorgeous and fits with the rest of the house perfectly!
OOOOOH I love it!! Mine is not old it just does not fit us all. If I lived ther I'd copy you and your neighbor:)
From Mom: You are right. The table is gorgeous. Those kids of yours couldn't be cuter either!
Post a Comment