Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pray for Gracie!



Gracie is in surgery right now getting 
a new heart!  
Gracie was put on the transplant list on Wednesday and just 3 days later (last night) they received a call that they had a heart for her!  
It's an absolute miracle!

For those of you back home that don't know about Gracie, she is our neighbor.  We have been praying for her as a family for 11 months now along with a million other people who love her.  Gracie is a real fighter!  She has beat all odds against her time and time again!  We are so excited for the Gledhills and their sweet baby Gracie!

We love you Gracie girl!

If you want to link to her blog, 
click on Gracie's blog under Friend blogs.

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

Just last night I found this blog of a mother in Park City who's almost two year old girl choked on a piece of apple last May and died.It was their only child and it was heart wrenching to read. They donated all of their daughter's organs and tissues and saved a number of other lives with their loss. I couldn't stop thinking about this family and I dreamed about their little girl last night. This morning when I read the Glendhill's blog I just bawled. It was fascinating to read the story from the other side of the transplant. I am overwhelmed by the thought of ever having to go through anything like this. Please let the Glendhill's know that Gracie is in my prayers. Take a look at this other family's blog. You might want to share it with Gracie's mom as well. www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com