Ethan went to his first Court of Honor and received his tenderfoot, 2nd class and 1st class. I had the honor of having the mothers pin pinned on me. I'm assuming this was for giving birth to him because I sure didn't help him with anything scouts related aside from driving him there!
This is all of us with Ethan's scout leader Brent Best.
Good job Ethan! They tell us that if Ethan stays on this same pace he should have his Eagle in 2 years. We hope he can pass his dad up and join that Eagle's nest.
Carsten is loving Cub Scouts! I am his den leader and it's a lot of fun being in there with him. At our last pack meeting he received his bobcat along with 2 yellow beads. He is half way to receiving his wolf and he's only been in cub scouts for 2 months. He is so cute! At home he'll go put his scout uniform on, get his book and come tell me, "I'm ready to work on scouts!" He's one kid on a mission, driven to succeed!
When the boys advance in cub scouts their parents paint their faces as part of the advancement ceremony. This is a picture right before I started painting Carsten's face. We didn't get a picture of the finished look.
Bradon received his bear along with a bunch of other things (it was too much to keep track of). During football season the boys aren't able to go to any pack meetings because it conflicts with practice. So when football season is over they always seem to rack in a whole bunch of awards all at once. This is a picture of Bradon with his bear painted face.
We are so proud of all our boys and their accomplishments in scouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment