Sunday, December 13, 2009

Look what I got!


NEW CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS!
Aren't they adorably cute?
My friend Michelle Rich designed and made them.
For years now David and I have been wanting to get new stockings but I have never found any that I LOVED! And I didn't want to spend money on something I didn't love. When Michelle was making these she brought them over to see what I thought of them. I instantly loved them! She is one talented lady! She has been selling these stockings in Dear Lizzy and Finders Keepers. And they mean that much more to me because I know who made them. Thanks Michelle!
And Merry Christmas to me!
Now I just need a tree skirt to match! Maybe that will have to be my christmas present to myself next year.

8 comments:

J Shepherd Family said...

So, so, cute! I love them!

Ingram Family said...

They are FABULOUS!!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, those are CUTE! I love the ice skates!

Staci Kramer said...

I'm jealous! I still have a set of WalMart stockings from 5 years ago
and then I had to mix n' match to
give Abe a stocking last year. I agree with you... I'm waiting until I find the perfect ones before I spend any money. I'll have to hit your friend up next year!

Shilea said...

I love these stockings! Money definitely well spent! Sooo cute!!!

Mike "N" Girlz said...

I love them! They are darling!!

The Hendricks Family said...

They are so cute!! I love them.

Denise said...

Those are the prettiest stockings I've ever seen! Love em...