Yesterday I got a phone call from my friend Shari, "Stephanie I'm looking at the cutest picture ever! Go outside with your camera and take a picture of Ethan and Reagan walking home from the bus stop together! It is so cute! They are walking side by side. It would make the cutest picture! Okay, call me back when you're done taking the picture."
So I grabbed my camera (Because I do everything I'm told!) and run outside. They weren't side by side anymore but it was still pretty cute! My 6th grader and my kindergartner walking home together.
And of course I had to stop them and take a cute side by side shot too! They didn't even ask any questions, they just posed for the picture and continued on their way. Do you think this is a sign that I take way too many pictures of my kids?
1 comment:
In answer to your question, NO. keep taking the pics.
Love you Girl. Dad.
Post a Comment