I know, I know , I know!
We shouldn't be taking pictures of our kid passing the sacrament at church. Well actually, truth be told, it wasn't me who took the picture. David snapped it with his iphone very discreetly as Ethan passed by. But look at him! Isn't he so cute? I can't believe that he's old enough to be passing the sacrament!
So I have to share the cutes moment of his first Sunday passing the sacrament... After passing the bread they all walked back up to the table to give their trays to the priests. Ethan gave his tray and then the priest held it out to Ethan so that he could partake of the sacrament. Ethan wasn't so sure why the priest was handing the tray out to him. So Ethan reached back up and tried to take the tray back. The priest sorta shook his head no and dipped the tray at Ethan again. Finally Ethan caught on and took a piece of bread. My heart melted! I thought that this was the cutest little moment. So innocent and pure and adorably cute! I'm pretty sure that nobody else in the room noticed this but me, but it touched and melted my heart! We are so proud of Ethan. He is such a good kid! We couldn't be more happy with the choices he's made and the fine young man he's becoming.
We love you son!
2 comments:
Ok.. that totally cracks me up that David took a picture of him passing! I was tempted to do the same thing the first time Shayne passed but with my luck lightening would have struck me right between the eyes at that very moment! Watching them pass for the first time is such a proud moment indeed!
ps- love your new family photo!
Passing the scarament!?!?! How did he grow up so dang fast???? What a good example he is to his brothers. Theres nothing better than seeing your kids make righteous choices. I'm proud of him....and you. You should get some credit for this too!
Post a Comment