Going to the Lehi Rodeo has become a family tradition.
We have gone every year since living in Utah. Unfortunately this year David was in Texas for work and wasn't able to go with us.
But Grandma Adair was in town and got to go in his place.

We just love the rodeo! We think it's so much fun watching the cowboys out doing their crazy thing! But every year I go I come away with the same thought in mind. I would never want my son riding on a bull or flying on one of those motorcycles! It's just too scary for me!
These guys are PURE CRAZY ADRENALIN JUNKIES!
But I have to admit they put on a good show and I love it! We all love it!
When the rodeo is over all the kids like to climb the fence and run out into the arena. Grandma Adair was especially impressed with this one cowboy and wanted to tell him herself. Bradon and Reagan went and got his attention.
He came over and she told him what a good job she thought he had done. He was cute with her and they talked for a little bit.
It was another fun night at the rodeo!
No comments:
Post a Comment