When we got there we were trying to figure out where the Mesa Mountain View Toros were playing. I saw a man carrying a tournament schedule in his hand so I asked him if he knew where they might be. It turned out that this man was BYU's recruiter Coach Tidwell and he recruits out of Arizona. He hadn't realized that Mountain View had come to the tournament and seemed pretty excited to watch them play. I put in a good word for Coltin and told him to give him a look. Before the game started Coach Tidwell came over to me and ask, "which one is your boy?" I pointed Coltin out and and he said, "I'll watch him!"
Us Adair's would LOVE more than anything for Coltin to come play for BYU! And weather Coltin knows it or not, we think BYU would be a perfect place for Coltin to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment