Ethan is very low maintenance. He doesn't ask for very much or expect very much. You can walk this kid through Walmart and tell him that he can have anything he wants in the whole store and he'll want nothing! This isn't just an example I've pulled out of the air... This has really happened, and he really wanted nothing!
Ethan loves to have his hair buzzed. Not because he thinks it looks cool but because when it's buzzed, he doesn't have to comb it! He's a simple man! The simpler the better! The other day I was helping Ethan get ready to go to scout camp. We were going through his list of things to pack and when I read off the toiletry item "comb" Ethan insisted that I buzz his hair again. I got out the buzzers and went to work. When I was finished I told Ethan to go in the bathroom to look at it. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw what I had done. "A MOHAWK! NO! CUT IT OFF!" I tried to convince him to just keep it for scout camp and he refused, "NO! CUT IT OFF!"
Ethan may be coming out of his shell, exploring new things and even drawing a little more attention to himself but one thing is for sure, this kid has boundaries and a Mohawk is crossing the line!
Have I mentioned that Ethan has decided to play football this year? This is definatly one of those busting out of his shell and stepping out of his comfort zone things. So who knows, maybe by the end of football season we'll get him to strut the Mohawk after all!

Ethan loves to mess around on the computer. He loves to design logos, fliers, and animated characters. He can literally work on the computer for hours at a time designing new things. This is his latest Adair logo.

And this is the latest sign he's designed for the front door of any barber shop or beauty salon. Pretty cute huh? I think Ethan just might have a future in graphic design or computer animation.
It sure is fun watching our little boy grow into a young man.
I am so grateful for Ethan. He's such a big help and a great kid!
2 comments:
I think you should get those professionally printed and have him take them around town. That is dang cute! I think I am going to start using his services!
So funny!
Post a Comment