Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reagan's First Parade!

Reagan's dance group Jump-n-Jive Dance
was in the Lehi Round-Up Parade!

I'm not sure if Reagan was nervous or scared but she showed very little emotion before the parade began. I was a little worried that she would shy up and not preform.

When she passed us on the parade route she was one of the only ones dancing. She was dancing to the YMCA song. When we picked her up at the end of the parade her dance teacher told us that she was the only dancer who danced the entire parade!
Way to go Reagan!


Grandma Adair said she would take us all to lunch to celebrate Reagan's big day and even let Reagan choose the place. Reagan chose Texas Roadhouse! The kids thought they had all died and gone to heaven!

Thanks Grandma for making Reagan's day extra special!

P.S. to Jeannine... Anytime Reagan sees a picture with you in it she says, "Oh no! I can't look at that! If I look at it I will start to cry because I miss my Grandma Adair so much!"

No comments: