Last week we raced down to the school to see who the kids teachers would be this year. All 3 kids seemed really pleased with who they got, and for that I was grateful!
Tonight was meet the teacher night.
We started with Reagan's class first.
She got Ms. Cox for her 2nd grade teacher.
Bradon and Carsten both had her in 2nd grade and so Reagan was excited to be able to have her too! Ms. Cox loved both of the boys and was really hoping to have Reagan in her class this year. Last year she told me that she would love to teach the girl version of the boys! I quickly informed her that Reagan is NOTHING like her brothers. I think she will be pleasantly surprised! Reagan is seriously a teachers dream!

Tonight was meet the teacher night.
We started with Reagan's class first.
She got Ms. Cox for her 2nd grade teacher.
Bradon and Carsten both had her in 2nd grade and so Reagan was excited to be able to have her too! Ms. Cox loved both of the boys and was really hoping to have Reagan in her class this year. Last year she told me that she would love to teach the girl version of the boys! I quickly informed her that Reagan is NOTHING like her brothers. I think she will be pleasantly surprised! Reagan is seriously a teachers dream!
Next we made our way to Carsten's class.
He has been placed in Mrs. Alston's 4th grade class.
From what we hear she can be a lot of fun but she's pretty strict! I personally think that Carsten could use a little strict so I'm excited to see how this all plays out!
Last but certainly not least we made it all the way to the other side of the school to visit with Bradon's 6th grade teacher Mrs. Howard.
Unfortunately Bradon wasn't able to make it with us.
You see, Bradon is a BIG 6th grader now and doesn't need to meet his teacher with his mother present anymore. Bradon and his friend Dillon rode their bikes to the school and went by themselves to meet their new teachers. After meeting their teachers they found us in the halls to tell us that they had already met their teachers and were now going home.
So we went without him!
She seems like she'll be a pretty fun teacher!
So here it is BACK TO SCHOOL!
I can hardly believe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment