has flown by!
I don't think there has ever been a summer to feel
like it's gone by as fast as this one has!
The first month was filled with baseball games galore!
The second month was filled with Seven Peaks fun!
And this last month has been football football football!
I can hardly believe that the kids are going back to school this week. It's probably the first year that I can truly say that I'm not thrilled to see them go! I don't know if it's because they are getting older and easier, or if it's because I resist schedules. But this year the kids going back to school is kind of bitter sweet!
I think that it's going to be the hardest on Talan!
I don't know what he's going to do without a neighborhood filled with kids of all ages to play with. It's going to be back to just Talan and me! However he is going to start preschool this year and I think he's going to LOVE that! Unfortunately it doesn't start for a few more weeks.
So here's to a summer that's zipped on by!
And on to another school year of fun!
I don't think there has ever been a summer to feel
like it's gone by as fast as this one has!
The first month was filled with baseball games galore!
The second month was filled with Seven Peaks fun!
And this last month has been football football football!
I can hardly believe that the kids are going back to school this week. It's probably the first year that I can truly say that I'm not thrilled to see them go! I don't know if it's because they are getting older and easier, or if it's because I resist schedules. But this year the kids going back to school is kind of bitter sweet!
I think that it's going to be the hardest on Talan!
I don't know what he's going to do without a neighborhood filled with kids of all ages to play with. It's going to be back to just Talan and me! However he is going to start preschool this year and I think he's going to LOVE that! Unfortunately it doesn't start for a few more weeks.
So here's to a summer that's zipped on by!
And on to another school year of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment