On December 17th we got up early in the morning,
put on our Aggie gear and hit the road for Boise Idaho!
It was time for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl!
put on our Aggie gear and hit the road for Boise Idaho!
It was time for the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl!
Aunt Nancy and Travis Schultz
We met up with the Schultz family for a little
pregame indoor tailgate partying fun!
Minus the tailgates of course!
We met up with the Schultz family for a little
pregame indoor tailgate partying fun!
Minus the tailgates of course!
We enjoyed a little Aggie ice cream and then headed to the game!
I never thought I would have the opportunity to have my picture taken with a REAL IDAHO POTATO! It was totally AWESOME!
David and I bought our tickets just a few days before the game. And for the low price of just $16 a ticket we were seated in the 2nd row of the south end zone!

David and I bought our tickets just a few days before the game. And for the low price of just $16 a ticket we were seated in the 2nd row of the south end zone!
My cousin Eric Schultz #66
We had excellent seats to catch all the pregame warm up action!
We had excellent seats to catch all the pregame warm up action!
Unfortunately for us, the majority of the game was all played on the north end of the field!
Eric coming of the field after the game!
Utah State played a great game! I was absolutely certain that they were going to win it! And then just like much of their entire season, in the final seconds of the game it all changed. If there is one thing Utah State knows how to do, it's making the game close! They had so many games this last year that were theirs and then in the last seconds of the game it slipped away!
It was another heart breaker!
Utah State played a great game! I was absolutely certain that they were going to win it! And then just like much of their entire season, in the final seconds of the game it all changed. If there is one thing Utah State knows how to do, it's making the game close! They had so many games this last year that were theirs and then in the last seconds of the game it slipped away!
It was another heart breaker!
David and I went out onto the infamous SMURF TURF!
We took a few pictures and then met up with our family to discuss the game. I tell you though, Eric has nothing to hang his head down about
because he played AWESOME!
It's not everyday you get to watch one of your own relatives play division 1 football! Thanks Eric for giving us that chance!
because he played AWESOME!
It's not everyday you get to watch one of your own relatives play division 1 football! Thanks Eric for giving us that chance!
1 comment:
Looks cold but super fun. Missed you at the ASU game in warm Las Vegas!
Post a Comment