BYU! BYU! BYU! BYU! BYU! BYU!
DAVID TOOK US ALL TO BYU FOR A YOUTH CLINIC
AND SPRING SCRIMMAGE GAME!
WE HAD OUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH MAX HALL,
THE QUARTERBACK FOR BYU!
Max Hall is from Mesa, Arizona. He went to Mountain View High School.
CARSTEN MAY BE SMALL, BUT HE'S TOUGH!
(Even tough someone kicked him in the eye and he's got a shiner today!)
BRADON HAD FUN RUNNING SOME LINEBACKER DRILLS!
ETHAN CHEERED THEM ON WITH HIS COUGAR
PAW PRINT NOISE MAKERS.
AND REAGAN DID HER BEST JOB AT BEING CUTE!
Talan (Not shown) slept through it like the good baby that he is!
2 comments:
GOOOOOOOOO cougars! I wish I was there. I can't wait to watch the two games we get out here. Think of me and how jealous I am when you are having fun watching the games.
You are a BYU fanatic Lindz! I will think of you while we are at the games having fun! Someday you guys can move back and have season tickets of your own. Wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment