He is really smart! Ethan loves to read. He has read book after book after book ever since he learned to read. Maybe that's why he is so smart!
Ethan also loves to draw! He has a creatures book filled with artwork of creatures that he has created. He has named ever creature and knows them by name. Ethan has an excellent imagination!
Ethan also loves the computer. His favorite site is Clubpenguin.com. He loves to check the computer first thing each morning. He has created his own blog too! It's www.ethanadair.blogspot.com. He did it all by himself! I'm telling you, this kid is good! He can do anything he puts his mind to.
Ethan also loves small stuffed animals and small action figures. Currently he loves Webkinz! And he has always been a huge fan of Avatar the last Airbender.
Ethan has been taking karate for almost 2 years now. He is a purple belt! When you are a purple belt you can spar. This is a picture of Ethan in his sparing gear getting ready to spar.
We have also discovered that Ethan is a good golfer. David took him a few times last year and Ethan really liked it. Ethan got his own set of clubs for Christmas and he looks forward to going golfing with his dad a lot more this year. He is also signed up to take a golf class this summer.
In Cub Scouts, Ethan is a Webelo and his dad was just recently called to be the Webelo's den leader. It should be fun for the two of them!
Ethan has a special relationship with both of his grandmothers. He has bonded with both of them in a way unlike my other children. He calls them all the time on the phone just to chat and tell them about things going on in his life. They both think that world of him and I am very grateful for their love for him and their special bond they have with each other.
We are so lucky to have Ethan in our lives! He is such a good kid! He really has a tender heart and he really tries to do what's right. He is a good big brother to all of his siblings and an excellent help to me especially with his new baby brother Talan! He probably gets sick of me asking him to help me out all the time but he does it without complaint! I think that Ethan is becoming more and more responsible everyday. I am excited to watch him grow into a young man and see what he can become. I know that he is going to do great things with his life! He is an amazing person and I love him so much! And I think that he loves me too!
1 comment:
Hey lady! Cute Blog! I am so glad you have one. Your family is sooo cute! I love Reagan and all her girlyness.
Post a Comment