Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Snowman!

BRADON,
CARSTEN
& REAGAN
Went out and had a little photo shoot with their spring snowman!

Monday morning we woke up to a little spring snowfall.  It was funny because all the kids were upset when they looked outside.  Bradon insisted that he needed to stay home from school because he was so upset that it was snowing.  Ethan told me that all the kids at school hate it when it snows now.  I told them that they only didn't like it because it's the end of winter, but I assured them that spring was coming and good weather was on it's way.  Ethan thought about it and then said, IT IS SPRING!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

What would that be like? My kids keep asking to go see snow.

Stephanie said...

We have had our fair share of snow this year! It has snowed and snowed! In fact it snowed yesterday again and I think that there are chances of snow again today. Come visit next winter we would love to share our snow with you and your kids!