Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Knowledge Bowl


On March 15th Ethan competed on the
Freedom Elementary School Knowledge Bowl team.
He studied for this for a few months and had practices with his team a couple of times a week. The colorful cards he's holding are his study flashcards.

David and I were so impressed and proud of Ethan.

This is a picture of his team. He was player #5 on the far right.
David and I both think that he was one of the smartest kids on the team. He wasn't afraid to buzz in and answer the questions and the room was packed filled with people quietly watching. Time and time again the team captain would say,
"That question will be answered by player #5."
And then Ethan would answer the question and more times than not he would be right!
WAY TO GO ETHAN!

3 comments:

Ethan Adair said...

Knowledge bowl rules. Freedom 3 rules, Freedom3 rules , Freedom 3rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathie Fam said...

Steph..I'm so excited that you have a blog! I am going to add you as a contact on my blog if that's ok! Great pictures! Talan has changed so much! I love the picture of all your kids lined up! So fun!

Stephanie said...

Who is happenings? Celeste?