The other day Reagan told us that she was sick.
She said "Do you know why I'm sick?"
We said "No, Why are you sick?"
She said "My cough! My cough has sick in it!"
I love it! Children have the best ways of describing life! Anyways, Reagan may have had a small cold or possibly some allergies, but she isn't really sick! At least not today!
Reagan has a 4th birthday coming up on monday. We are going to have a Strawberry Shortcake party! Yesterday we ran around town getting stuff for her party. She is very opinionated about what she wants and who she wants to invite! Our camera broke and we had to get a new one. I am now learning how to work my new fancy camera. So as soon as I learn how to get the pictures on the computer, I will post new pictures. I am sure that we will have lots of pictures of the BIG Strawberry Shortcake party!
No comments:
Post a Comment