Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Hogle Zoo

On Friday, April 18th we went to The Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City.
We went with Jay and Vicky, Emily, Heidi, Elise, Luke, Vanessa, and Marcus, and Ruth Ann, Taylor, Russell and Benjamin.
We had a good time and really quite liked the Hogle Zoo!

Ethan, Elise, Carsten and Bradon checking out the giraffes.

Now that's one TALL giraffe!

Dang cute Adair kids! 
 Reagan, Bradon, Carsten and Ethan just hangin on a wire!
Oh yeah, and check out those camels in the background!

This peacock wanted to show off his feathers.  It was quite the show!

This is Emily and Heidi, Heidi is holding Marcus, and Luke and Vanessa are in the stroller.
Cute bunch huh?

2 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

Hey, cute pictures. You are a good mom to do fun things with your kids on spring break. Hey I just made a blog, happyhendricks.blogspot.com, I added you to my friends link. Allyson

Lindsay said...

So fun. I wish we were there to join the fun. We went the zoo on
Friday too. Great minds think a like! I love your blog!