Thursday, April 17, 2008

Classic Skate


Reagan is so cute!
You should have seen her at Classic Skate!
She did her little scooter around and around the skate rink most of the time.
She was in her element!  I asked if she wanted to eat and she said "No, I want to ride my scooter!"  At one point a boy ran over her and she was crying.  I ran out to her and asked her if she wanted to take a break for awhile and she said "No, I want to ride my scooter!"
I tried to get an action shot of her riding but my camera was too slow.  Dang she was cute out there!
Bradon has some pretty good scooter skills!
He and his friends were off and running the whole time we were there.
By the time we left his hair was all wet with sweat!
Ethan had a good time at Classic Skate.
He helped me out a lot with Reagan.  He took her on the bouncy houses, in the jungle play place and did the arcade games with her.  I don't know what I would do without my big helper  Ethan!
By the end he was wheezing and we had to go do a treatment in the car!
Carsten is so darn fast that I couldn't get a picture of him until he stopped to eat.
He had a great time too!  He and his little friends stayed busy playing and having fun the whole time!
For a spring break activity we went to Classic Skate with our neighbors, The Gregory's.  
They have 4 boys and 1 girl just like us.  The kids have a good time playing with them!

No comments: