Carsten has started his first year of football!
These are some pictures of him at practice. Isn't he so cute? He's the only kid with light blue practice pants. I love it because it helps me find him when I'm watching him play.
There he is on his knees just about to help bring that boy down!
So far David and I think that Carsten has some real talent. He is quick, strong and seems to understand the game. When they tell him who to block, he blocks em and they don't go anywhere! He's pretty good at tackling too! We are so excited to see what he can do.
I love this picture! This was at the end of practice. He's hot and sweaty and he even has grass stuck to his face! I love it!
Go American Fork Cavemen!
1 comment:
Carsten looks so cute in his football jersey. I can't believe our kids aren't in the same classes this year. That will be so different.
Post a Comment