Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wednesday: Build a Bear Adventures!


We took Jack and Reagan to Build a Bear!
Staci and I had never taken our kids to Build a Bear.  However both of us had always dreamed of going there some day!  (Well at least I had!)  
Jack picked out a T- Rex and Reagan picked out a Pink Leopard.  They were both very quick in making  a decision.  It was oh so cute!  The got to step on the peddle that made to machine pump stuffing into their animal.  They got to decide just how much stuffing they wanted.  They even gave them a test squeeze to make sure they felt just right.  Jack decided that his needed more stuffing and Reagan decided that hers was too full.  They both picked out sounds to go into their animals.  Jack picked out a BIG ROAR and Reagan picked out a little meow.  They got to pick out a heart, give it a kiss and put it inside.  Then the worker sewed them up.  This is a picture of Jack and Reagan giving their animals their first bath.

Then they got to dress them! 
Jack quickly picked out the cute little missionary outfit with the Book of Mormon.  Too cute!  Only in Utah are you going to find a Book of Mormon at a Build a Bear!  
Reagan quickly picked out an outfit that was a bit pricey.  (That's my girl!)  I showed her a different outfit and she liked that one too.  I showed her another outfit and she liked that one as well.  Pretty soon I realized that she liked all the outfits and wasn't too picky.  Staci then found the perfect outfit for her little Pink Leopard Diva.  It was a rock star outfit!  Reagan's eyes lit up and we knew that that was the outfit!  

So we walked out of there with a missionary and a Rock star... the perfect combination!  


No comments: