My little sister Staci is coming to visit today!
She is coming with her two little boys, Jack and Abraham. They will be here for a whole week! We are all so excited! I've been trying to think of fun things we can do while she is here. Jack is Reagan's age and Abraham is Talan's age and so during the week while the kids are in school we need to party! If you have any ideas or suggestions please post them. Reagan just walked in and I asked her if she had anything to say about Jack and Abraham that I could post. She said, "That I love them!" Cute! I think that they are going to love hanging out with their cousins. This morning before school Bradon was asking what time they will get here. Ethan told Bradon that Jack was like Reagan's age. Bradon said, "So, he's fun!" Anyways, it should be fun! I'll post pictures of all the fun things we decide to do.
1 comment:
Have a fun time with your sister! I am excited to see what fun things you do.
Post a Comment