Talan is so friggin cute!
Talan is 7 month old now and so much fun! He is learning to crawl. He doesn't have it down quite yet but he can somewhat get around. He can get himself to a sitting position from laying down. He is having fun exploring and putting everything he can find into his mouth. He has finally taken to eating baby food. Yesterday I just couldn't feed him prunes fast enough. He was loving it! He isn't sleeping as good as I would hope but I'm hoping with the kids going back to school we can change that. I just love him to pieces and couldn't imagine life without him! Yesterday David just joking around said "I love this kid! Thanks so much for talking me into having another baby!" Well we all know that there was no talking either of us into anything. Talan was suppose to come weather we knew it or not, and we are so glad that he did.
1 comment:
I thought I was the only Mormon mom who used the word "friggin'!" I feel better about myself now. Thanks! He is pretty friggin' cute!
Post a Comment