Friday, August 1, 2008

East Canyon Resort


While I was gone David took the kids to  the East Canyon Resort.  David's cousin's Robert and Jenny have a time share there and let us use the condo for the weekend.  It was so nice and fun for the kids too!  When David picked Ethan, Talan and I up at the airport he took us there to spend the night and then we went home on Sunday.

They had a miniature golf course for the kids.  David said that they played it time and time again! 
Here are some pictures of 
Bradon and Reagan 
playing a round.

Thank you Jenny and Robert for a fabulous weekend for my kids. 
 They had a great time!

Talan had a good time watching the kids play!  I'm sure that he was pretty excited about getting out of that Arizona heat too!

2 comments:

Mathie Fam said...

hey steph... my email is CCchic182@aol.com

Jane Clark said...

I love Talan!