Summer is winding down and it seem like all the kids want to do is play on the stupid computer. Ethan takes total offense to this comment. He says, "Hey the computer isn't stupid and you're on it more than I am!" I guess that he sorta has a point. The computer isn't stupid..... but I'm not sure about the "I'm on it more than him" part! Anyhow, the computer has been the kids' friend. Especially Club Penguin. This is one of Ethan's favorite sites to play on. Bradon and Carsten like it too. They get on it with all their friends in the neighborhood and have a good time. I think that it is pretty clean innocent fun so for that I'm grateful.
Tonight is meet the teacher night at the kids school. Yippy! I'm really getting excited for the kids to go back to school. Not that I don't love them to death but life is just so much more structured during the school year, and the kids love being in school too! I think that summer becomes sort of boring after a while for them. SCHOOL = FUN! Not to mention that Talan is in serious need of a good nap! With all the kids, home peace and quiet is hard to come by!
No comments:
Post a Comment