My kids are learning very valuable cooking lessons through their good friend TOP ROMAN! First Ethan forgets to put water in his top roman and smokes up the house and now Bradon spilt the boiling hot water all down the front of himself. These are hard lessons to learn but I'm pretty sure they wont be repeated!
Poor Bradon! He was wearing his under armor football shirt when it happened. Those puppies are suck tight! We got his shirt off as fast as we could and got him in the tub with cold water. His skin immediately blistered! He iced it, took lots of Motrin and laid in bed all day until it was time to go to football practice. Yes, we made him go to practice! What can I say, we are die hards around here! We didn't have him put his pads on and hit, but we did tell the coach that he could run. This picture is about a week after it happened. It's on the mend now and doing a lot better. I'm not sure if it's going to scar but if it does I guess he'll have a good little top roman story to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment