Carsten's new 1st grade teacher is
Mrs. Christensen.
She seems really nice and I think that Carsten is going to have a good time in 1st grade.
And yes, just before going to meet the teacher night we buzzed Carsten's summer mohawk off!
What a cute boy that Carsten is!
Bradon's new 3rd grade teacher is
Mrs. Beckstrom.
Ethan had Mrs. Beckstrom and Bradon has wanted to get her ever since. We hope that he has a good year. Mrs. Beckstrom is suppose to be a really good reading teacher. Bradon is thrilled because he really wants to become a better reader.
Ethan's new 5th grade teacher is
Mrs. Mitchell.
I can hardly believe that Ethan is already in 5th grade! He is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday I was taking him to his first day of Kindergarten at Higley Elementary School. Mrs. Mitchell is suppose to be a good teacher. At least that's what all the kids say.
After meet the teacher night we went to Tepenyaki for dinner. Over the last 3 years we have made going to Tepenyaki after meet the teacher night into a family tradition. However I think that our family tradition is going to have to change restaurants. It is so expensive! Everytime we go it seems like the kids eat all their food and leave hungry! The show is fun and the kids absolutely love the food but I just think that after you spend a good $75.00 on a meal everyone should leave full! Just my opinion.
We are all very excited for a
new year of school to start!
1 comment:
Hey, I know Carsten's teacher. Ask her is she knows me. And we know I go back with Bradon's teacher. Looks like your kids are happy to be back. I miss it a little this time of year. But I am happy to be where I am now. Good luck Bradon, Carsten and Ethan. Looks like good times ahead!
Post a Comment