Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family pictures


On Saturday we met my cousin Heidi at the park across the street from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and had family pictures taken with my camera.  I think that they turned out pretty good and they were a lot cheaper than having them professionally done.  Thanks Heidi, we think you're fabulous!  Here are just a few of my favorite.  
I'll post more later!




4 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Very cute!! I love the BYU pictures!

Staci Kramer said...

Steph, these pictures are so good and you look so hot! Im not exaggerating at all, you are a serious babe! your highlights look so good. Your kids are ridiculously cute too. I just wanna eat Talan up.

Jen Carpenter said...

they look amazing! You look gorgeous! AS ALWAYS! Thanks for posting the wipe recipe, I've waited an entire year for that! I'll be posting a bunch of recipes soon, and I'll put up the white chicken chili!
I am going back to WW, are you going to the meetings? I am thinking, girls night out??? Let me know! I love the blue and white!!!

Sabra said...

I love Reagan's red dress. Too cute!