This year for Halloween Reagan was very sure without hesitation that she wanted to be a witch. We were at Walgreens and found this cute little witch costume for the perfect price of $10.00. It was then and there that I without hesitation was sure that she would be a witch!
The Activity Day girls in our ward planned a Halloween Carnival for all the youngest primary classes. This was Reagan's first Halloween party and she was very excited to go. Her cute friend Keagan came over and they got ready to go. They were both witches! Reagan told me that she is a "Pretend Mean Witch" that's because she is really nice!
Isn't she so cute? I love my little pretend mean witch! And look at her hair. It's getting so long!
Well it turns out it's
THE YEAR OF THE WITCH!
Lot's of little witches came to the party and not one of them were dressed the same. I thought that they were all adorable little witches but Reagan of course was the cutest 'pretend mean witch' of them all!
5 comments:
We are all witches here, too!
What a cute little "witch" with an angel face. She is so a-dor-able!
She is no doubt the cutist witch. You won't get an argument out of me. Grandma A.
She is such a cute pretend mean witch. I love my girls to be witches, unfortunately this year they wouldn't go for it.
I think she is the most adorable thing.
Post a Comment