I explained to her that she wasn't dead but she lived with her Heavenly Father. We had a cute little mother daughter talk about the Plan of Salvation and the purpose of life and then I told her that before she was born I wanted a little girl really bad. I explained to her how I would pray to Heavenly Father that He would send me a little girl of my own, and then finally he sent me her. I told her how lucky I was to have such a good little girl like her. I told her how much I loved her and she just smiled, acted a little shy and then snuggled up to me and told me that she loved me too. It was so cute!
I love little precious moments like this! It makes all the hard work of being a mom totally worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment