Last weekend I was more tired than I have been in years!
On Saturday it rained all day long. In the morning we had football games for the kids (They both won their games.) and then we went to a friends house for lunch where we partook of the yummiest white chili I have ever tasted! (Thanks Jen, your the best!) Then we came home and I crashed! Well, David and I both crashed!
Our budding photographer Ethan took pictures of the event!
Pretty soon our smallest little bug came over to play!
He woke up David....
And then David lifted him up to wake me up too!
This is a picture taken right before he bit my nose! There is just nothing greater than the feeling of a little slobbery mouth gumming the heck out of your nose! I love this boy!
Cute and innocent as can be!
4 comments:
You are more than welcome! I am glad someone got some sleep that afternoon, cuz I sure didn't!!! It was great to have you over, we need to get together more often than on conference weekend!!!
Recipe coming soon!!
Jen
That first picture looks just like one I have in my treasure box of old college photos. You two have not changed a bit! Must be nice.
Adorable! Love Mom Haws
I agree! I love little bugs that do that to you. He is a doll!
Post a Comment