I helped my friend Michele with her little girls princess birthday party yesterday. It was a lot of fun! I decorated the cake exactly like the cake I did a year and a half ago for Reagan's 3rd birthday. I think it turned out pretty good! Actually to tell you the REAL truth, I think it turned out BETTER than Reagan's cake! But you know what they say, practice makes perfect. So Someday hopefully... I'll be perfect!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEYYYYYY There Cousin!! I thought you had gone private and I didn't get an invite. Then I realized I had your address all wrong. Glad I wasn't left out of the loop. I;m making a note of your address so this doesn't happen again.
I love your family pics. Heidi did such a great job. Is there anything she isn't good at? She is so talented. I love Raegan as the BYU cheeleader, it's cute! And Talon is getting so big. What a cute family! I'll be checking back often.
Thanks again for doing the cake! It turned out darling and was definately the centerpiece of the party!!
Post a Comment