I was hired by one of my neighbors to decorate a cake for her son's birthday this past week. They went to a place called Jump On It!
I decorated the cake putting the Jump On It logo on the cake. I think that it turned out okay. It was kind of fun decorating a cake for someone else. She seemed to like how it turned out and that made it totally worth it!
So does this make me a professional?
In a few weeks I'm going to be teaching a class at my ward's enrichment night on decorating cakes too. It should be an interesting experience. Definitely something I have never done before!
2 comments:
Yes, I definately think that makes you a professional!!
You are a pro! I tried to decorate a cake for Leah's birthday like you do but it was a mess! That won't stop me from trying again, though. I love your cakes! I want to be like you.
Post a Comment