As I go to boot camp in the mornings Ethan gets to babysit for me. It's a pretty easy gig since all the kids are usually asleep the whole time I'm gone. His #1 responsibility is Talan. If Talan wakes up he is suppose to take care of him until I return home. Ethan has done a great job of this! I'm really proud of Ethan and am glad that I can trust him with this responsibility.
So a few weeks ago David took a couple of days off work and came with me to boot camp. When we got home this is what we found in the middle of the family room fast asleep. Isn't he adorable? There just isn't anything more precious than a sleeping baby!
So where is Ethan? In our bed fast asleep! We woke him up and he told us that right after we left, Talan woke up. So he got him out of his crib and then Talan just wandered around the house until he finally fell back to sleep in the middle of the floor.
Now that is babysitting at its best!
No comments:
Post a Comment