We went to the Adam's family Christmas Eve party again this year! It was a lot of fun!
While the traditional Haws family Christmas Eve Enchiladas were being prepared we all played several games of bump out. I must say that I was much better at it this year without the 9 month pregnant belly getting in the way.
While we played Talan had a good time pushing this cart all over the gym.
After dinner we had the traditional pinata bust!
Reagan gave it a go...
Carsten gave it a swing... but it was busted by Mason Rasmussen.
Then it was time for the Christmas Nativity.
Aren't these angles adorable!
And what a cute wise man...
and a couple of good looking shepherds too!
And so the story begins...
So after the song filled Christmas story all the kids opened up their Christmas PJ's and we went home in hopes that Santa would come.
2 comments:
What a great family! So glad you found your camera connecter thingy!
Does Deanna live in UT too?
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I am loving all of your photos.
We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment