Thursday, January 8, 2009

let in snow, let it snow, let it snow!


It took it awhile to decide to be winter around here, but once it decided, it DUMPED on us!
This is a picture of one of our trees in the front yard.  Isn't it beautiful!

The kids had an absolute ball!  As it snowed and snowed and snowed, the kids played and played and played!  I thought that for sure they would be coming inside at some point complaining about the cold or something!  But no, they just played and played and played!  I think that they were outside for at least 6 hours straight!

They all worked together to create their own little club penguin village.
Their imaginations were all hard at work!

Say cheese!  

Max wanted to make sure that I snapped a picture of how strong he is.  That's one HUGE shovel of snow!

I think that we got at least a foot of snow that day.  And look at that, they dug all the way down to the grass!
Reagan is pretty cute in her pink snow bib!

Teegs had a good time too!  

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Looks fun in pictures but no thanks! I'm an AZ girl, I guess!