On Monday December 29th Jeannine hosted her annual Adair family Christmas party except for this time it was POST Christmas!
The Adair family is one family not lacking in the boy department. The boys all had a good time hanging out just being boys!
We ate the traditional 'LOTS OF GOOD FOOD' meal.
And then grandma Adair had a fun activity that we all could enjoy. We played Christmas songs using metal pipes of different lengths with really big nails. My kids loved it! I'm thinking that I need to get me a set of those pipes because that's a talent I think our family could develop!
The kids were in heavy concentration as they played their pipes!
Then we busted the pinata! Talan got to go first!
It was a lot of fun! For Jeannine Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas until she has had her annual Adair family Christmas party! I'm glad that she did it this year and I'm glad that she waited until after Christmas so that we could attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment