Friday, January 30, 2009

Reagan's Hair blog!


This is the hair do for today's hair blog entry.  Reagan wants a hair blog so bad!  I told her that we could post blogs about her hair on our family blog.  She says, "I want my own blog!"  I say, "Now you know what it feels like to want!"

So we did french braids on either side meeting up in the middle.  And then we combined the ends of our french braids and did a fish tail braid down the back.  

Then for the first time ever in Reagan's 4 1/2 year old life we curled her hair with a curling iron!  It curled up nicely because her hair was dirty!  I told Reagan this and she said, "Hair gets dirty?"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Stephanie! You are GOOD!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I love it! I love the picture of her grinning from ear to ear!