Get your Cardinal Red on,
the Cardinals are in Super Bowl XLIII!
This is one of the most unbelievable things ever! Ever since coming to Arizona, the Cardinals have been nothing to talk about. Now they are going to the Super Bowl!
We are excited to cheer for our home team this year!
Go Cards!
We will be hosting a Super Bowl party this Sunday!
So come one, come all, to our Super Bowl Ball!
2 comments:
did you know Christopher was at the lasst game? He said it was the most incredible thing ever to experience that kind of energy in one place. I wish I could come to your party! Go Cards!
I knew you would be so excited about this. We will be having a "dinner get together" too. WE have to call it that so some of the wives will let their husbands come and watch it on our HDTV. I am just excited about the food. YUMMY!
Post a Comment