Thursday, January 15, 2009

www.Frespa.net


My brother is just about to open the 1st of 6 spas in Arizona.  It's called frespa!  While David and I were in Arizona we got to take a personal tour of the Mesa Red Mountain location.  It was awesome!  I think that the membership club and refer your friends and spa for free program is an extraordinary concept!  I wish I was living by a frespa so that I could spa for free.  Heck I think that most of us probably spend $90.00 on ourselves every month without even realizing it!  Hair, nails, massage, tanning...  This spa is like going to a resort!  They even have an area with free soda and frozen yogurt for the members to enjoy while hanging out with their friends watching the flat screen.  I am so excited for Christopher and his new adventure ahead of him.  If you live in Arizona you should really check it out!  If you go to his website, www.frespa.net click on the $19.99 full hour massage offer.  It's an introductory offer to give you a taste of what frespa is all about.  It's a great deal!  If you don't live in Arizona but live in Utah, check it out because if the spas do well in Arizona they will be coming to Utah next!  I can hardly wait to spa for FREE!

No comments: