Tuesday, January 20, 2009

www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com


I was on my friends blog and she had a link to www.piggiesnponies.blogspot.com on her blog.  I clicked on it and found the cutest blog for anyone that has a girl!
It has one cute hair do after another!  Lately Reagan has been a little difficult when it comes to doing her hair.  I showed her the blog and let her pick a hair do.  This is the one she picked!  I think it turned out pretty cute!  Reagan sat extremely still for me and she was so excited about her new do!  When I got done and took pictures of her hair, she insisted that we need to have our own special blog of hair do's!



I'm loving this messy bun too!  


3 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Cute hair Reaganomics!!

Sabra said...

We are avid messy bun wearers here with two little girls running around. We call them "hobo buns."

Wendy said...

Beautiful!