I don't know if I should chalk this up to Bradon's superhuman strength, or just a cheap bat!
He was up to bat, swung, and fouled the ball off. When he made contact with the ball it just didn't sound right. David asked to look at the bat and saw a little crack in it. He had Bradon grab a different bat to finish up his at bat. David walked over to the dugout to further examine the bat. When he bent it, it split in two! David said he was sure glad he had Bradon grab a different bat because who knows where the other half of the bat would have flown to with his next swing!
There is just something very satisfying about breaking a bat! I can only compare it to breaking my tennis racket strings. But when something like that happens it's just satisfying! It makes you feel tough! Like you've worked really hard or something! I could tell that Bradon felt pretty cool about breaking his bat. It's like one of those things you want to show all your friends!
David and I however just saw dollar signs flash before our eyes with absolute disbelieve that such an expense bat that Bradon has only been using for the past 2 months could be broken! We can only hope that the store we bought it at will let us return it as DAMAGED MERCHANDISE!
Way to go Bradon on
breaking your first bat!
You're in the BIG LEAGUES now!
No comments:
Post a Comment