Every year I try to do a little something to show my appreciation for each of the kids teachers during teacher appreciation week. This year though was a little different! Because I was Reagan's room mother and one of Reagan's teachers just so happens to be my best friend I had a few more things to do to show my appreciation!
Each of the teachers doors were decorated by either their room mother or mothers from the class. I decorated ours! I went with a popcorn theme! [You know how important themes are to me!] It said, "We are 'popping' with excitement to say... We Love You!"
I then brought in our popcorn machine filled with popcorn and popcorn baggies for the teachers to eat and distribute to GOOD children throughout the week!
I played teacher for an afternoon giving the teachers an extended lunch hour. While the teachers were gone I had the kids in the class write letters of appreciation to their teachers. Then I assembled little books with the kids letters and pictures. The books turned out really cute!
At the end of the week I made candy posters for each of the teachers. I found the cute idea from Pioneer Party's blog. I saw the idea and just had to do it.
So it was a busy, fun filled week to say the least! I hope all those teachers out there know just how much we appreciate all they do for our children.
I then brought in our popcorn machine filled with popcorn and popcorn baggies for the teachers to eat and distribute to GOOD children throughout the week!
I played teacher for an afternoon giving the teachers an extended lunch hour. While the teachers were gone I had the kids in the class write letters of appreciation to their teachers. Then I assembled little books with the kids letters and pictures. The books turned out really cute!
At the end of the week I made candy posters for each of the teachers. I found the cute idea from Pioneer Party's blog. I saw the idea and just had to do it.
So it was a busy, fun filled week to say the least! I hope all those teachers out there know just how much we appreciate all they do for our children.
2 comments:
Love it!
You are the best room mother ever!!!!!! I still feel spoiled this week!
Post a Comment